Please read the following privacy & cookie policies carefully. You should only use Beau Homes (Ettington) Ltd’s website (www.orchard-ettington.co.uk) and complete a Registration Form if you agree to the use of your personal information in accordance with these policies.
We may need to update these policies to reflect changes in legislation, as well as any changes to our business from time to time. Please check these policies regularly to ensure you are familiar with their terms.
Beau Homes (Ettington) Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By using our website, and any services we offer via our website, you are agreeing to the processing of your data as set out below. We sometimes use your data to provide additional marketing services but you can opt out at any stage.
When do we collect your personal information?
We may collect personal information when you:
- Visit our website or social media platforms
- Contact us by telephone, email, letter or any other form of messaging.
- Visit any of our developments
- Complete any of our website forms for a service request
- Access information about our developments via a third-party provider e.g; Rightmove or Prime Location
- When you enter into any transaction with us, whether it’s in person or any other way
- If you request information from us with a view to entering into a transaction with us
This may include your:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
This policy also covers our use of any of your personal information, whether provided to us in person, over the phone, via email, SMS or any social messaging, via website forms, property portals or in other correspondence.
Requests for additional information
Sometimes we will require you to provide further personal information. This may be if you are purchasing or thinking about purchasing a home from us, or if you ask us to contact you with properties/developments that may be of interest to you. Whenever we do this, we will tell you why we are collecting this information and how we will use it.
How we will use this information
We do not sell your personal data to third parties and will only use your personal information to provide you with details of our own properties or developments which we believe will be of interest to you. Sometimes we need to share personal information we hold about you with other organisations that we work with or who provide services on our behalf. When sharing information we will comply with all aspects of data protection law.
Examples of these organisations are:
- Estate agents partnering with us on specific developments
Where sharing is in our legitimate business interests, we may share your information without seeking your consent first.
In addition, we may use your information to:
- Contact you – if you have indicated a specific interest in a property/development, or a particular area in which we have properties/developments available. Contact will either be direct from Acorn or from one of our estate agent partners if appropriate.
- Provide a relevant service – If you have contacted us for a specific purpose or accessed our services by completing a website form and not opted out or in the case of After Care if you have moved into an Acorn home.
When will we contact you?
We may contact you:
- For legitimate purposes aligned with our contract
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third-party eg estate agents or solicitors) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- In relation to a previous communication from you. This includes any comment or complaint concerning us, our services, properties or developments, or any previous contact we may have had with you
- If you requested further information or signed up to a product, property or development, whether directly through us or via a third-party provider, such as a property portal
- If you have expressed an interest in a specific product, property or development
- To provide you with additional information concerning a specific property/development, type of property/ development or similar properties/developments to those in which you have expressed an interest
- For marketing purposes, if you have chosen to receive a service from us by completing one of our website forms and not opted out
Contacting you for marketing purposes
We will only contact you for marketing purposes, via email or phone, if you have agreed to this or where you have requested a service from us and not opted out at a later date. You can easily unsubscribe from any of those sources at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on the bottom of our marketing emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will deem a service request to be any of the following:
- Make enquiry – when you enquire about one of our live developments
- Request a call back – when you request us to call you back to find out more about one of our developments
- Register your interest –where you ask us to keep you updated on a development that is ‘coming soon’
Keeping your information private
Your information will be kept private and confidential, except where we are obliged/permitted to share it with third parties by law (e.g. Government bodies, law enforcement agencies and similar).
All data passed through this website is encrypted, for added peace of mind.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it.
Beau Homes (Ettington) Ltd will not pass your details on to any third parties who aren’t listed in this policy and without a legitimate interest. The information may be used to contact you about Beau Homes (Ettington) Ltd developments, products or services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information please write to: Beau Homes (Ettington) Ltd, Fulford House, Newbold Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV37 4EA or email email@example.com
Updating your details
You also have the right to request details of any information Beau Homes (Ettington) Ltd may hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You should write, enclosing proof of identification, to the above address.
Accessing our platforms from outside the UK
Depending upon your location, different privacy rules may apply as a matter of law. These are presently harmonised within the EU, but you should note that any personal information that we use or process is done so in accordance with the law applicable in England, Wales or Scotland, as appropriate.
We may use tracking cookies to remarket our products to website visitors, as well as to display advertising to similar audiences and other interested parties. Once you have visited our site, you may see adverts for our products and services on other websites that you visit on the World Wide Web. While these cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information, they may be used by third-party vendors (such as Google) to enable us to market to you based on your interests.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies can be temporary files (only lasting as long as your website session), or permanent (being stored on your machine until your next session on the website). Cookies can be first party (that is, the only cable of being read by the website that set those cookies on your machine), or a third party (capable of being read by other websites that you might visit).
Cookies generally allow websites to function properly and improve your experience of the internet.
Necessary and Functional: These cookies enable our website to function properly.
Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous data about visitors to our website. This data is used to alert us to any problems in the performance of our website, and to improve the content and quality of our website. This data is then analysed using Google Analytics.
Tracking: These anonymous cookies allow us to run targeted advertising campaigns via the Google Adwords platform (specifically the GDN (Google Display Network)). These cookies are used to provide information about our goods and services. All of the information provided by the cookies that we use is anonymous; these cookies do not collect personal information about visitors to our website.
By visiting our website you, the visitor, implicitly consent to cookies being placed on your device. If for any reason, you would like to remove these cookies, then instructions on how to do so can be found in the resources section below. If you no longer wish to receive advertising from us on sites that you visit on the internet, on the basis of Google’s third-party tracking cookies, then please refer to Google’s Ad Preferences page to learn how to disable adverts.